We have a four step admissions process you can follow to complete your application.
- Complete Your Online Application
Visit our website and complete all sections of the online application form.
- Include 2 references to showcase your skills and experience.
- Upload your CV.
-Upload your degree certificate or transcript of your results.
-IELTS or TOEFL score report (if English is not your native language).
-Upload a GMAT or GRE score report OR test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (€40).
2. Attend an interview with the MBA Director.
Successful candidates will be asked to meet the MBA Director to discuss their background and motivations. This is a great opportunity to discuss the programme more in-depth with the MBA Director.
3. Receive a conditional or full offer.
A conditional offer is awarded to a successful candidate to provisionally book their place on the Trinity MBA while they meet the condition(s) of their offer. For example, a candidate may be requested to undertake a GMAT test or perhaps an English Language Test.
A full offer is awarded to a successful candidate that meets all requirements of entry. Scholarship applicants are also informed of their scholarship award at this time and the candidate is given a set period to accept or decline their offer.
4. Pay your deposit and meet the conditions to secure your place.
Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
Apply now here.